- Initial training - Continuing education
- 1 year
The Digital Intellectual Property and Advanced Technologies course aims to train lawyers specialised in the protection and exploitation of innovative creations and the digital economy. It offers a complete and transversal training in all fields of intellectual property (copyright, trademark law, patent law, designs, appellations of origin) and digital technology (electronic commerce, domain names, host liability, personal data protection, etc.). The PINTA master's degree trains students in the handling of legal norms confronted with situations of innovation, whose various implications in economic relations, property, contracts, etc., must be understood by the law;The law must learn the various implications both in economic relations - property, contracts, defence of rights, responsibility - and in their civic dimension - fundamental freedoms, security, access to information, protection of private life and personal data.
The Law offers several answers to the valorisation and defence of innovation, notably via the tools of intellectual property; The training provided by the European Commission is designed to promote and defend innovation, in particular through the tools of intellectual property or to organise the respect of citizens' rights in the new environments they face (digital networks, big data, connected objects, cloning, etc.). The training provided will enable students to learn the existing tools, but also to propose new solutions to new problems. Creativity is the key word here.
Post-Bac + 4 : Master 1 Droit ou équivalent ; IEP Ecole de Commerce ; Diplôme d’ingénieur VAE
Mastery of the English language
Good knowledge of intellectual property law and awareness of innovation.
- FDSP, Aix-en-Provence
LEARNING AND RESEARCH
All students are trained in legal research methods, in the use of information research tools, bibliography and the main legal databases. The students who wish to do so can opt for a research course in which the internship is replaced by the writing of a dissertation following a research report.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS TO BE ACQUIRED
- Mastery of the English language for production and communication purposes;
- Implementation of fundamental legal skills: normative sources, contract law, liability law, dispute resolution, etc;
- Mastery and implementation of the main rules applicable in intellectual property law, protection of personal data, regulation of electronic commerce, liability of technical intermediaries;
- Development of reactive and argumentative skills for both writing and speaking; contractual negotiation techniques;
- Awareness of the methods of listening, oral presentation in interviews, project management, case resolution, dispute resolution;
- Training for advocacy, negotiation, arbitration competitions;
INTERNSHIPS AND SUPERVISED PROJECTS
A minimum of three months' work experience is a condition for obtaining the diploma, except in the case of a dissertation. The internship must be related to the specialities of the course. The host structures will be questioned on the conditions of the internship and the consolidated knowledge. The students will have to write a tutorial project on a subject of their choice.
SPECIFIC TEACHING CONDITIONS
The courses and seminars will be given in a participative perspective, the student becoming an actor of his knowledge. The knowledge acquired will be validated through a variety of exercises likely to develop various skills (written examination, oral, file compilation, collective work, case studies, etc.). The emphasis is on the student's autonomy in the conduct of his or her projects.
- 120B Méthodes comparatives en sciences humaines (fr)
- 120G Sciences économiques et sociales appliquées à l'aménagement et au développement, à l'administration territoriale, au commerce, aux relations sociales et aux ressources humaines, aux finances (fr)
SEEKED CAREERSInformation non disponible
LEARNING COURSES LIST
- Isabelle Quilichini email :firstname.lastname@example.org ; tél. : + 33.(0)184.108.40.206.94 address 3, avenue R. Schuman- 13628 Aix-en-Provence