- 1 year
- Initial training - Continuing education
The CESUMACA is a training centre for the development of operational management skills. The CESUMACA can also be followed as a continuing education course by professional managers who wish to retrain for the airline sector or to broaden their skills in the field of operational management of airline or airport companies. When taken in parallel with the Master 2 Management and Law of Air Transport, which is allowed (but not forced) by the organisation of the timetables of the two degrees, it allows students to broaden the spectrum of their knowledge and skills (in operational management of airlines and airports, finance, air marketing, etc.);They will also have the opportunity to interact with professionals in the sector, which will considerably increase the scope of their knowledge and skills;This considerably increases the scope of their professional activities and their career prospects by giving them a versatility that is particularly appreciated by aeronautical companies. They also acquire a method of working in groups and a capacity for public presentation that prepares them directly for the management functions that await them.
Master 1, diploma from an engineering school or a business school, any BAC + 4 diploma and professionals from the aviation sector with significant experience.
Advised requirements: Awareness of the aeronautical sector; Aeronautical English;
STRUCTURE AND ORGANISATION
Total number of teaching weeks : 4
Timing of the teaching period:
Indicative start date of teaching : October
Indicative end date of the lessons : July
Language of instruction: French
SCHOOL REGISTRATIONDiploma can be access by
- Initial Formation (FI)
- Continious formation (FC)
- Technical Learning formation (FAP)
KNOWLEDGE TO BE ACQUIRED
The knowledge to be acquired corresponds to the different teaching modules provided in the diploma, i.e.: airport management, airport operations, airline management, airline ground and flight operations, aeronautical financing.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS TO BE ACQUIRED
The graduate is capable of analyzing and defining the strategy of an aeronautical activity, he/she masters the structures of companies and the different forms of alliances between companies in the aeronautical sector.
- He/she communicates orally and in writing in a clear and unambiguous manner, in French and at least in English, and in a register adapted to an audience of specialists or non-specialists
- He/she adapts to different national and international socio-professional and intercultural contexts.
- He/she leads a project (design, steering, implementation and management, evaluation and dissemination) that can mobilize multidisciplinary knowledge in a collaborative framework, and assumes responsibility for it.
- He/she is capable of working in a group and of leading a collective project involving several actors
This training allows professionals in the sector to train them for future airport or airline management functions which may allow them to move on to a new career within their company or to change companies.