- Initial training
- 3 years
The objective of this double degree is to provide a cultural background for students who wish to benefit from a solid legal training rooted in the literary humanities.
Most of the law masters in the Faculty of Law and Political Science will thus be open to them. This training is also conducive to the preparation of legal examinations. As for students who wish to give their training a concrete dimension, they will benefit from extensive knowledge and know-how that will open the door to jobs in books, publishing, journalism, teaching competitions, and basic research in the humanities.
PROCEDURE OF ADMISSION :
Applicants must be admitted on Parcoursup compulsorily for the Double Licence Droit-Lettres Aix-Marseille, according to the procedure indicated on the platform for this double degree.
ADMINISTRATIVE REGISTRATION :
1/ Following a favourable opinion for the double licence, the main registration will be with the FDSP component.
2/ The student will then have to proceed with his second registration to ALLSH.
The student will have to pay the FDSP registration fee + the ALLSH registration fee. This double registration in the two licenses allows the validation of two degrees simultaneously. The students who have obtained this double degree will be able to apply to the Master of Law and the Master of Arts.
FDSP, Aix en Provence
ALLSH, Aix en Provence
SCHOOL REGISTRATIONTypical courses can be access by
- Initial Formation
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS TO BE ACQUIRED
At the end of this double degree, the student will be able to mobilize the basic competences of the Law degree (https://facdedroit.univ-amu.fr/formation-diplome/licence-droit) and those of the Literature degree (https://allsh.univ-amu.fr/licence-lettres_modernes) with, in addition, transversal and specific competences for this double degree:
- Communicate in writing and orally in an academic and professional manner.
- Mastering digital tools.
- Mastering oral and written expression in English as well as English legal terminology.
Specific skills :
- Master the French language in the diversity of its uses.
- Describe and analyze the functioning of the French language.
- Master the legal vocabulary.
Discourse and argumentation
- Construct a legal argument and a relevant and effective critical literary argument.
- Mobilize a general culture and apply it to legal and literary fields.
- Qualify the problems submitted legally and use their theoretical knowledge to provide a practical solution.
- Analyze and interpret modern and ancient literary texts and discourses, in their explicit and implicit stakes.
Tools and methods
- Handle legal and para-legal data (codes and databases).
- Master the reading of case law decisions of national and international jurisdictions.
- Position oneself in the national, international and European legal environment.
- Master the tools and methods of literary and linguistic criticism (language analysis, text commentary, essay).
- Mobilize literatures in their diversity (context, genres, periods, spaces, themes, forms) and the main critical approaches to literature.
LEARNING COURSES LIST
Pour accéder directement à la L2 vous devez candidater via ecandidat (lien ci-dessous "candidater")
Pour plus d'informations : https://allsh.univ-amu.fr/licence-droit-lettres