- Initial training - Continuing education
- 1 year
The Notarial Careers course is aimed at students and professionals in the notarial profession wishing to acquire a high level of knowledge and skills, both theoretical and applied.
The aim of the course is exclusively focused on the notarial profession. The objective of the training is exclusively oriented towards the notary's office.
Family law ; Contract law ; Real estate law ; Commercial law Tax law
Good legal literacy; legal reasoning skills; excellent methodological skills
- FDSP, Aix-en-Provence
LEARNING AND RESEARCH
Students on the Notarial Career Pathway are trained, through course prerequisites, in academic research, to acquire autonomous thinking skills.
The Master's degree is awarded to a student who has completed the first year of the program.
After obtaining the Master's degree, students can apply for a PhD thesis (prior agreement from a thesis director).
Assignment to the GREDIAUC EA 3786 of the Faculty of Law and Political Science of the University of Aix-Marseille
Partnership with the Association Rencontres Notariat Université
Groupe de Recherches et d'Etude en Droit de l'Immobilier, de l'Aménagement, de l'Urbanisme et de la Construction – GREDIAUC EA 3786
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS TO BE ACQUIRED
At the end of the first year of the Master's degree the following competences are expected:
- understand the legal impediments of different orders, as well as the conflicts between them
- mastery of at least three subjects forming the basis of notarial training (Family, Contracts, Real Estate, Commercial, Fiscal)
- ability to reason in a variety of fields
- aptitude for legal reasoning.
The « Carrière notarial » course aims at the following competences:
- acquisition of research methods of exemplary reliability;
- autonomy of legal reasoning;
- development of a strong working capacity;
- acquisition of a solid level of knowledge
- to be seasoned in the requirements of legal security
INTERNSHIPS AND SUPERVISED PROJECTS
Compulsory internship of at least one month to be carried out outside the course and examination periods (June).
SPECIFIC TEACHING CONDITIONS
Initial and continuing education.
Lectures in lectures from Monday to Wednesday inclusive – compulsory attendance.
Thursdays and Fridays are devoted to the preparation of assignments requested by the teachers.
- 128G Droit fiscal ; Droit des affaires ; Droit pénal ; Droit de l'environnement ; Droit de la santé ; Droit de la sécurité et de la défense ; Droit du transport etc (fr)
- 345T Instruction, plaidoirie, élaboration des documents juridiques et notariaux (fr)
SEEKED CAREERSInformation non disponible
LEARNING COURSES LIST
FURHER INFORMATIONInformation non disponible