Within the Faculty of Law and Political Science, the bonuses that may be chosen by the student respect the framework and the common base in force adopted by the Commission for Training and University Life. The nature of these activities will fall into one of the following categories
- student commitment,
- deepening of knowledge,
- creativity and entrepreneurship.
In the Faculty of Law and Political Science, the list of subjects that can give rise to a "deepening of knowledge" bonus is as follows
- PEP'S 1 (L1-S1) Justice and Society
- PEP'S 2 (L1-S2) Law and political and societal changes in democracy
- PEP'S 3 (L1-S1) Introduction to Roman Law
- PEP'S 4 (L1-S2) The new globalizations
- PEP'S 5 (L2-S3) Law and Health
- PEP'S 6 (L2-S3) Muslim Law
- PEP'S 7 (L2-S3) Justice and Literature
- PEP'S 8 (L2-S4) Hebrew Law
- PEP'S 9 (L2-S4) Animals and Law
- PEP'S 10 (L2-S4) Law and the City
- PEP'S 11 (L3-S5) Ethics and Law
- PEP'S 12 (L3-S5) Legal approach to sustainable development
- PEP'S 13 (L3-S5) Digital law and society
- PEP'S 14 (L3-S6) Digital law and fundamental freedoms
- PEP'S 15 (L3-S6) Law, society and environment
- PEP'S 16 (L3-S6) Uses of interdisciplinarity in law
PEP'S courses are exclusively distance learning and are asynchronous.
- Major currents in the human sciences (L2-S3)
- Major systems of foreign law (L2-S4)
- History of international relations (L3-S5)
- Thoughts of the great authors (L3-S5)
- Philosophy of Law (L3-S6)
- General Culture (L3-S6)
- Foreign language.
Within this framework, students may choose "optional language" courses offered at the Faculty, within the limits of available places and depending on the site, in German, English, Spanish, Italian and Chinese.
They can give rise to a bonus, when the language course followed is different from the one followed for the compulsory units when they exist.