- Initial training - Continuing education
- 1 year
The objective of the course is to provide students with a multidisciplinary education: mainly in law, but also in Chinese economics, society and culture, as well as in Chinese and English language. The course trains lawyers to do business between the European Union and China. It provides them with solid legal, linguistic and cultural knowledge in order to give them a multidisciplinary vision of the Chinese world. It also provides them with varied and complementary tools enabling them to become specialised actors for both European and Chinese companies and administrations.
The course is designed to help students to develop their knowledge and skills in the field of Chinese culture.
Master's degree in law or a degree deemed equivalent in LEA or Political Science.
- Knowledge of Chinese language and English language.
- Business Law
- FDSP, Aix-en-Provence
LEARNING AND RESEARCH
The internship report/memoir written by the student at the end of the internship must be part of a research problem and must be defended before a jury composed of at least two members of the teaching staff.
Research and support entities:
Center for Fiscal and Financial Studies.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS TO BE ACQUIRED
- Knowledge of Chinese business law (Chinese contract law, intellectual property law, company law, tax law, labour law, dispute resolution, competition law). Knowledge of the Chinese economy.
- Knowledge of Chinese society and culture (learn how Chinese society and the Chinese business world work).
- Mastery of English and Chinese language.
- Leadership of cross-functional projects.
- Ability to work in multicultural teams and international business.
- Professional experience gained during the minimum 3 month internship which must be primarily in China.
INTERNSHIPS AND SUPERVISED PROJECTS
The internship is an important part of the training and allows them to obtain 24 credits. The internship is carried out in China in advance, immersing students in the Chinese business world.
SPECIFIC TEACHING CONDITIONS
The teaching takes place in the form of lectures and seminars. Part of some courses are given in English or Chinese.
The teaching is done in the form of lectures and seminars.
- 128G Droit fiscal ; Droit des affaires ; Droit pénal ; Droit de l'environnement ; Droit de la santé ; Droit de la sécurité et de la défense ; Droit du transport etc (fr)
- 136D Langues étrangères appliquées aux sciences juridiques, aux sciences économiques (fr)
SEEKED CAREERSInformation non disponible
LEARNING COURSES LIST
- Sophie DEGIOANNI, e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, tél. : 04.42.17.29.07, IREA – 3 avenue Robert Schuman – 13628 Aix en Provence cedex 1