- Initial training - Continuing education - Work-linked training
- 1 year
- Marseille Canebière
The programme has been designed to train specialised business lawyers who are able to respond to the specific needs of companies (public and private), organisations and communities;The project is designed to meet the specific needs of companies (public and private), organisations and communities in taking into account environmental, social, health and safety constraints in their relations with their economic partners, employees, administrations and all other third parties.
In addition to legal skills, the training also integrates tools from the management sciences and thus allows the students to have a global and transversal understanding of all the needs of the company in the fields of the environment, health and safety. It also provides training in conflict management and communication, with the aim of preventing crisis situations through dialogue (with the public, associations, trade unions) by using amicable dispute resolution methods (negotiation, mediation).
Have a Master's degree in Law or equivalent.
They are not required to have a Master's degree.
Business contract law, corporate law, finance law, competition law, tax law, environmental law, labour law, social security law, public procurement law
- FDSP, Aix-en-Provence
LEARNING AND RESEARCH
The training is supported by the Environmental Law and Sustainable Development team of the Centre for Economic Law, which develops research activities related to the study of the environment and sustainable development; of the Centre de droit économique which develops research activities related to the understanding of the concept of sustainable development in common law;velopment through common civil and business law, including sustainable agriculture, sustainable finance, socially responsible investment, corporate social responsibility, sustainable governance and business conflict resolution.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS TO BE ACQUIRED
- advise the company in the development and implementation of its CSR strategy
- ensure a regulatory and legal watch in the fields of social security law, the environment, food safety
- preparing regulatory files related to the Environment Code
- advising the company and ensuring the implementation of and compliance with internal industrial, environmental, health, social and regulatory risk prevention measures
- to develop and participate in the company's occupational risk prevention policy
- participate in the drafting of public and private contracts
- implement and monitor an environmental management and quality management system
- to manage relations with the company's partners in the fields of the environment and safety, in particular by using amicable methods for resolving disputes
INTERNSHIPS AND SUPERVISED PROJECTS
Students who are not on a sandwich course will have to complete an internship of at least 3 months in a company, law firm, consulting firm or institution. The work experience or the internship will lead to the writing of a dissertation.
- 128F Droit des produits alimentaires ; Normes industrielles (fr)
- 128G Droit fiscal ; Droit des affaires ; Droit pénal ; Droit de l'environnement ; Droit de la santé ; Droit de la sécurité et de la défense ; Droit du transport etc (fr)
- 344R Mise en oeuvre des règles d'hygiène et sécurité (fr)
SEEKED CAREERSInformation non disponible
LEARNING COURSES LIST
Nicolas HOLZMANN, e-mail : email@example.com, tél. : 04.96.12.58.95, postal address : 110 la Canebière – 13001 Marseille
It is with great pleasure that I completed my last year of study in the Master 2 Corporate Environmental and Social Governance. Despite a year full of upheavals, in particular the Covid pandemic, the Master's team was able to maintain contact with its students in order to get through the crisis together. Throughout this academic year, the general atmosphere has been benevolent and attentive on the part of the Director of the Master, Mr. Lami and his team, as well as the students among themselves. The Master GESE is a beautiful trai […] Read more
It is with great pleasure that I completed my last year of study in the Master 2 Corporate Environmental and Social Governance. Despite a year full of upheavals, in particular the Covid pandemic, the Master's team was able to maintain contact with its students in order to get through the crisis together. Throughout this academic year, the general atmosphere has been benevolent and attentive on the part of the Director of the Master, Mr. Lami and his team, as well as the students among themselves. The Master GESE is a beautiful training, enriching by the contents of its courses as well as by its training in alternation which allows the students to discover the world of the company and to acquire professional competences quickly. The professors and trainers give very specialized courses in the field of environmental regulations and are attentive to the students' needs and give good advice. Thanks to this last year of work-study, I was lucky enough to get a job offer one month after the end of the Master 2. I would like to sincerely thank all the teaching staff for this year 2019-2020.