- Initial training - Continuing education
- 1 year
The training provided aims to consolidate and deepen knowledge in the main disciplines of business law, while giving students the knowledge and tools to exploit these skills in an international context. A special place is given to the mastery of sources in English, and to written and oral expression, in French and English.
The course also offers a wide range of courses in the field of business law.
This course also offers an option called "Europe/Japan", which allows some students to follow the French courses given in the first semester and specific courses in Japanese law. In the second semester, the students who participate in the programme study in Japan in a partner university.
Some of the students who take part in the programme have to go to a partner university.
Students should have a strong background in business law, private international law and international trade law.
Knowledge of arbitration law, alternative dispute resolution, public international law and international economic law is also useful.
- FDSP, Aix-en-Provence
LEARNING AND RESEARCH
The Master of International Business Law is a professional Master, intended primarily to prepare students for the practice of law. It is not intended to introduce them to research. Nevertheless, exceptionally, students who demonstrate their taste and aptitude for legal research may be allowed to enrol for a doctorate.
The Master of International Business Law is attached to the Institute of Business Law. However, the Institute's links with the Centre de droit économique and the membership of the Master's teachers in this centre may make it an indirect support for research.
The Master's degree in international business law is attached to the Institute of Business Law.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS TO BE ACQUIRED
- Knowledge of the legal rules applicable to international trade .
- Knowledge of the practice of international trade .
- Ability to work in an international context where foreign laws are likely to apply
- Drafting international contracts in French and English .
- Ability to argue by criterion in international business law litigation
- Ability to argue in international business law litigation
INTERNSHIPS AND SUPERVISED PROJECTS
A minimum three-month internship in a law firm, company or other public or private organisation, which should give them a deeper insight into the practice of international business law
Eight students participate in the Vienna International Arbitration Competition (Vis Moot)
SPECIFIC TEACHING CONDITIONS
The Master's programme includes 3-hour courses, taught by professors, in an interactive way, with readings to be taken, but also shorter seminars, taught by professionals, devoted to case studies, in order to prepare students for the practice of law.
- 128G Droit fiscal ; Droit des affaires ; Droit pénal ; Droit de l'environnement ; Droit de la santé ; Droit de la sécurité et de la défense ; Droit du transport etc (fr)
SEEKED CAREERSInformation non disponible
LEARNING COURSES LIST
- Ode JOURDAN, email :firstname.lastname@example.org tél. : 04.42.17.29.44
- Nathalie MARTIN, email : email@example.com
Bâtiment René Cassin- Rez de Jardin - SCHUMAN - 3-29 avenue R. Schuman - 13628 Aix-en-Provence