- Initial training - Continuing education
- 1 year
Provided by both academics and professionals belonging to companies, major French and international law firms and the administration (Autoritée;enne, DGCCRF), the training offered by the Master 2 is based on the choice of specialisation and expertise; The training offered by the Master 2 is based on the choice of specialisation and professionalisation, thanks to its links with the economic fabric. The course is designed to prepare students for careers as lawyers in the retail sector, but also in consumer associations and government departments. The course also offers a research option, intended in particular for students who plan to prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of distribution law and/or competition law.
Master 1 in law or equivalent
Master 1 in business law
Course and TD idéalement in business contract law or distribution law
Courses and tutorials in competition law
Knowledge of intellectual property law and e-commerce
Knowledge of international law
Intelligence in foreign languages and in particular in English
Students who have obtained a M1 Economics of Law (50% of whose courses are shared with the M1 Business Law), can access this course.
- FDSP, Aix-en-Provence
LEARNING AND RESEARCH
Classical course : - Semester 3 : Law of the distribution market, Technique of distribution contracts, Règlementation of commercial practices, International environment of distribution and Legal English.
-Semester 4 : Practice of competition and distribution law, Digital and media environment of distribution, Research report, Professional internship of minimum 2 months.
Research option course : - Semester 3 : idem
Semester 4 : Research report and dissertation
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS TO BE ACQUIRED
- Maîtriser déorique et pratique la technique contractuelle de l’ensemble des contrats de distribution
- theoretical and practical mastery point of view all the rules of competition law in relation to the field of distribution
- Mastery all the regulations applicable to commercial practices
- Mastery from a thematic and practical point of view the legal issues of distribution in an international context
- theoretical and practical mastery les règles applicables à la distribution sur internet
- Practise, both orally and in writing, legal English relating to distribution and competition law .
- Be able to assist, at the advisory stage, any company or client with problems relating to distribution and competition law, in particular through the drafting of contracts .
- Be able to assist, at the litigation stage, any company or client in disputes relating to distribution and competition law
INTERNSHIPS AND SUPERVISED PROJECTS
The students of the diploma are required to complete a training course in the field of competition and distribution law.
The graduates of the Distribution-Competition course will be able to envisage an international mobility within the framework of the partnerships established by the Institute of Business Law (United States: Universities of Chicago Kent and Louisiana; Thailand: University of Thamassat etc.)
SPECIFIC TEACHING CONDITIONS
A certain number of courses are shared with other courses of the Institute of Business Law.
The courses are given in the form of lectures or tutorials when they have a practical character. In either case, students are provided with a working document in advance to prepare them for the course. In this context, teachers may ask students to work in groups or in teams.
Classical course :
- 93 hours of TD .
- 240 hours of CM
- 8 weeks of internship minimum .
- Overall professional hourly volume (excluding internship) : 333 hours
Research option course :
- 35 hours of TD
- 202 hours of CM
- Overall hourly volume : 237 hours
- 128G Droit fiscal ; Droit des affaires ; Droit pénal ; Droit de l'environnement ; Droit de la santé ; Droit de la sécurité et de la défense ; Droit du transport etc (fr)
SEEKED CAREERSInformation non disponible
LEARNING COURSES LIST
- Sylvie ROUX, e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, tél. : 04.42 ;17.25.60, Institut de droit des affaires, 3 avenue Robert Schuman, Bâtiment Cassin, 13628, Aix-en-Provence Cedex 01