- Initial training - Continuing education
- 1 year
The course covers all aspects of European Union law and actions. It offers students the acquisition of the fundamental elements specific to the functioning of the EU but also to the various policies and actions of the Union while allowing them to master the reasoning methods informing the interactions between these various aspects of Union law but also the interactions between Union law and national and international law.
Conceived by thematic fields and covering all the actions of the EU, the course offers a base of knowledge and know-how allowing to exercise multiple professions. For each thematic field, the courses allow for the specific study of the Union's policies and actions - sectoral approach & specialized know-how -, but also all the policies and actions of the same field - cross-sectoral approach in the same field.
- FDSP, Aix-en-Provence
LEARNING AND RESEARCH
The course involves the completion of several personal assignments, in the form of written reports and oral presentations. Students complete an internship and are invited to write a research paper which is defended. Students are also required to attend scientific events related to the field of European law.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS TO BE ACQUIRED
- Acquisition of research techniques (mastery of raw sources of doctrinal data sources and contextualisation data)
- Acquisition of the modes of formation/application of Union law in all relevant dimensions (sectoral approach ; interactions between sectoral policies ; overall design of Union policies and actions)
- Identification of the specific roles of the various EU actors (European, national and international actors, institutional and non-institutional) .
- Acquisition of specialised but also compartmentalised modes of reasoning thanks to the combination of research teachers and practitioners and to the mutualisation with specialised M2s
- Acquisition of the methods of articulation of the normative systems (Union/national law; Union/international law; National law of application of Union law/international law) .
- Acquiring contextualised legal analysis .
- Managing the constraints of professional work through the clinic .
- 128G Droit fiscal ; Droit des affaires ; Droit pénal ; Droit de l'environnement ; Droit de la santé ; Droit de la sécurité et de la défense ; Droit du transport etc (fr)
SEEKED CAREERSInformation non disponible
LEARNING COURSES LIST
- Sophie GRIMWOOD , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tél. : +33 (0)4 42 17 29 55, Aix-Marseille Université - Faculté de Droit et de Science Politique - Espace René Cassin (4e étage) - Bureau 4.9 - 3, Avenue Robert Schuman - 13628 Aix-en-Provence Cedex 1 - France