- Initial training - Continuing education
- 1 year
The objective of the Master 2 course « public finance and tax law » is to offer students a legal training in public finance and tax law. The master offers in an original way a training combining financial and fiscal disciplines. It should enable students to master the major contemporary financial and fiscal issues and to acquire research methods and technical skills in financial and fiscal management. It opens up to students a field of reflection on the changes in public finance and tax law in France and throughout the world.
Access to the Public Finance and Tax Law course is open to students who have validated their M1 in the Tax Law field or in the Public Law field, as well as to those who have demonstrated a solid knowledge of public finance and general tax law in their previous studies;Those who have demonstrated, through their previous studies, a solid knowledge of public finance law and general tax law. National or foreign civil servants from financial administrations with a diploma equivalent to a Master 1 can also access the Public Finance and Tax Law course.
Have demonstrated during the course of the Licence (or other) and/or in the framework of the activities (professional if applicable) or others an interesting role in terms of professional insertion for the different fields on which the training of this Master's programme is based. The student must have followed courses in public finance law as well as in tax law. General notions of public law are also recommended.
- FDSP, Aix-en-Provence
LEARNING AND RESEARCH
The M2 course « Public Finance and Tax Law » allows students who wish to do so to pursue a doctorate à after the master. To do so, they are trained in research methodology and must write and defend a dissertation on a topic related to public finance and taxation in order to obtain their degree. Students are introduced to digital research tools and in particular to national and international databases in the legal field.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS TO BE ACQUIRED
The Master 2 course Public Finance and Tax Law should enable:
- the acquisition of a comprehensive knowledge of public and para-public financial systems both in their conceptual aspects and in their execution and control modalities;
- the acquisition of a comprehensive knowledge of public and para-public financial systems both in their conceptual aspects and in their execution modalities
- the initiation of a specialisation in one or more areas of public or para-public financial activity in order to be able to respond to the needs of the labour market as well as the preparation of competitions in this sphere of activity.
- the acquisition of techniques and knowledge in public finance and comparative taxation.
- the ability to conduct research in the fields of public finance and tax law taking into account the particularities of these disciplines.
INTERNSHIPS AND SUPERVISED PROJECTS
The obtaining of the diploma does not require the completion of a dissertation supervised by a teacher or an individual internship supervised by an internship supervisor of the host company.
SPECIFIC TEACHING CONDITIONS
The teaching is carried out in pre-service or in-service training, but not in alternation or apprenticeship. Students are encouraged to participate by providing written and oral work. The use of digital techniques is used as a support for the teaching.
The use of digital techniques is used as a support for the teaching.
- 128G Droit fiscal ; Droit des affaires ; Droit pénal ; Droit de l'environnement ; Droit de la santé ; Droit de la sécurité et de la défense ; Droit du transport etc (fr)
SEEKED CAREERSInformation non disponible
LEARNING COURSES LIST
- Tél : +33(0)4 42 17 29 49
Administrative and pedagogical assistant
CENTER FOR FISCAL AND FINANCIAL STUDIES
FACULTY OF LAW AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
Cassin building - 1st floor - office 1.5
- 3, avenue Robert Schuman, 13628 Aix en Provence cedex 01