- Initial training - Continuing education
- 1 year
The DESU d'Etudes Judiciaires - Préparation du concours d'accès à l'Ecole Nationale de la Magistrature (ENM) is a university diploma awarded by the University of Aix-Marseille.
It is organised by the Institute of Judicial Studies of the Faculty of Law, as part of the preparation for the Concours d'Accacute;s à l'Ecole Nationale de la Magistrature (ENM).
It is intended to sanction the acquisition of in-depth knowledge in the subjects of this competition.
This diploma, obtained by continuous knowledge control, allows the work carried out during the year within the training provided by the Institute to be made concrete. It thus offers a valorization of the work accomplished notwithstanding a possible failure in the ENM competition.
Studies in law, legal or political science
Have a Master's degree in law, legal or political science
STRUCTURE AND ORGANISATION
TOTAL NUMBER OF TEACHING WEEKS IN THE COURSE : 30 weeks
THE SCHEDULE OF THE TEACHING PERIOD
INDICATORY START DATE FOR TEACHING : September
INDICATIVE END DATE OF TEACHING : June
LANGUAGE OF LANGUAGE: English
KNOWLEDGE TO BE ACQUIREDInformation non disponible
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS TO BE ACQUIRED
The magistrate's fundamental skills:
- identify, appropriate and implement the deontological rules ;
- analyse and synthesise a situation or a case;
- identify, respect and guarantee a procedural framework;
- adapt to the needs of the client
- adapt ;
- adopt a position of authority or humility appropriate to the circumstances;
- know how to manage the situation
- know how to manage the relationship, listen and change;
- to prepare and conduct a hearing or a judicial interview with respect for the adversarial process;
- elicit an agreement and conciliate ;
- make a decision, based on law and fact, set in its context, imbued with common sense and executable ;
- motivate, formalise and explain a decision;
- take into account the national and international institutional environment ;
- work in a team;
- organize, manage and implement a project
- organize, manage and innovate.