Skip to main content
  • Transfer "Arrival": you wish to transfer your academic file to the Faculty of Law and Political Science?

    • Our procedure does not provide for the issuance of a "transfer in" form to request prior authorization for registration.
    • The favourable notice of transfer in will be granted after validation of your administrative registration by the school, on presentation of the favourable notice of transfer out issued by the school of origin.

    N.B. - In exceptional cases, a provisional favorable notice of arrival may be accepted if the home institution does not authorize the student's departure without our prior favorable notice.

    If you have a BTS or CPGE degree, you are not concerned by the transfer procedure.

    You have full access to the higher level in the following cases:

    • If you have 60 ects credits of Licence 1 mention Droit delivered by a French university,
    • If you have 120 ects credits of Licence 2 in Law delivered by a French university.
  • Transfer "Departure": you wish to transfer your university file to another university?

    In order to proceed with a "departure" transfer request, you must send our "departure transfer" form to the school by post only, together with the BU's release form and a self-addressed envelope (not stamped) in order to receive a favourable notice of departure transfer in return.